After a good night's sleep at an ex_TLC
student's house in Trentham,
I decided to go for a little wander
around the block
and take my camera with me.

I used to live down this street
(well, a street off it) 40-odd years ago
Looking north up Ferguson Drive
..and looking south.
Love this gate...
...love the heart and koru shapes!
My older brother and sister went to this college in the mid-70's.
My younger brother and I went to Heretaunga College.
Like everything...it's changed a lot over the years
Again...love the koru's...
I walked past this old church and graveyard
It was so peaceful and quiet...

I love the dappled light...
...the headstones...
Amazing detail!
Noticing light/dark tones on everything now!
More wrought iron
Love the shapes...going to try sketching these!
Time: 1 hour (8 March) Photography
3 hours (16 March) editing/uploading to blog
Total: 4 hours
student's house in Trentham,
I decided to go for a little wander
around the block
and take my camera with me.

I used to live down this street
(well, a street off it) 40-odd years ago
Looking north up Ferguson Drive
..and looking south.
Love this gate...
...love the heart and koru shapes!
My older brother and sister went to this college in the mid-70's.
My younger brother and I went to Heretaunga College.
Like everything...it's changed a lot over the years
Again...love the koru's...
I walked past this old church and graveyard
It was so peaceful and quiet...

I love the dappled light...
...the headstones...
...and wrought iron...
Amazing detail!
Noticing light/dark tones on everything now!
More wrought iron
Love the shapes...going to try sketching these!
Time: 1 hour (8 March) Photography
3 hours (16 March) editing/uploading to blog
Total: 4 hours


















No comments:
Post a Comment