My plan today was to sketch and
paint my torso onto some wallpaper.
I enlarged my torso sketch
paint my torso onto some wallpaper.
I enlarged my torso sketch
by 250% which was quite easy to do.
I divided the page across by 3
and down by 4 equally
Each square was 7cm by 7.5cm
Multiply 7 by 2.5 =17.5
Amazingly enough the wallpaper
measured 52.5cm EXACTLY
so the 3 blocks fit perfectly!
7.5 by 3 = 18.75cm each square down
then I sketched the torso on the enlarged squares
..and started painting.
I'm not 100% thrilled with it...
(I wanted the background more lilac
in colour and it's turned out grey)
BUT I won't rip it up.
I'll walk away...
leave it to dry
and revisit it tomorrow.
I'll probably like it again by then!
Time: 3 hours (20 March)
Resource 5, Drawing into Paint




No comments:
Post a Comment