Yesterday I spent a few hours editing some of the photos I took while in Wellington...I am particularly interested in playing with the tonal aspects of the bronze torso so I printed it out in grey-scale, negative, green and blue hues and saturated to give me some ideas to work with...
original
grey scale
negative
blue
green
over-exposed
I did a pencil sketch
then printed out several copies to work with
blocked in the light, dark and mid tones
and blended with my finger, then used an eraser to lift tone where the light fell. I think it looks better IRL and upside down LOL but that's just me..hehe Going to work on some more..add some colour etc
I also played around with some other photos...altering the effects and I'm very interested to have a play with pastels to bring in some colour with these...
Time: 3 hours (18 March)
tonal structure, photo editing, sketching
























No comments:
Post a Comment