Part Two...
This selection was so contrasting to the NZ artists!
I felt the need to capture some images
of these beautiful romantic paintings.
of these beautiful romantic paintings.
I knew Miss 17 would appreciate them too....
and who wouldn't love this next
paintingby John Waterhouse!
Some other things that caught my eye...
from another angle...
I thought this "ballerina" was kind of interesting too...
Love the idea of using a table cloth!
A very large knitted octopus!
..a close up pic...
I love this "self portrait"...
I love the different coloured puzzle
pieces and the black shading
I think this is amazing. It looks SO real to me!
You wouldn't think it was fibre-glass just looking at it.
Again, another triptych I found really inspiring.
I've just been googling Rosalie Gascoigne on
the Internet and have enjoyed reading about what
has inspired her and the materials used in her work.
I love how the pieces "break away"
Fascinating! I really want to try this sort of thing...
Wow...amazing glass collection!
Love the use of corrugated iron as the support
..and I love this beautifully made window...
and so cool about it's history!
and so cool about it's history!
So neat they salvaged these pilasters
from the original building when remodelling
This exhibition by Tiffany Singh was very inspiring also.
So many ideas and inspiration!
I felt really exhausted after all this visual
stimulation and it was almost closing time.
As I walked back to the Hostel
I went past this sculpture
I love that it's a bird on a ring
but it also reminds me of a hand...
Very ingenious!
Time at Gallery: 3 hours (6 March)
plus 6 hours editing photos/
uploading to blog (15 March)
TOTAL: 9 hours




































No comments:
Post a Comment