Yesterday I tried to do a little sketching.
I thought I could try drawing Kaeli
I found it quite tricky and I got frustrated.
...so I drew a tree for my water colour background.
I plan to use Indian ink for this and include
some journalling using the quote below...
Speaking of roots, I thought I would try
sketching this tree and it's roots.
Not entirely happy but like it better than
my first sketching attempt (of Kaeli)
Indian Ink tree
Found these torso sculptures online
while looking for something else.
I think I might try sketching these for the
Resource 4 Life Drawing #4 exercises
My felting efforts from the other day.
They are looking rather "woolly" now
they are dry *sigh* so more wetting,
and rolling is needed I guess.
I was warned though, by a fibre artist at The Bach,
that some types of fibre are harder to felt than others.
Time: 3 hours (2/10/13)
drawing/painting








I think you've captured the look of 'dog' quite nicely. You might be getting caught up in trying to capture exactly who she is, because you know her so well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments Charlotte. I forgot I have this blog "open to viewing" I'm also ultra critical of my self and my fear-of-failure/anxiety/negative-thinking often gets in the way of my ability of "enjoying the process of doing"...somebody shoot me..QUICK lol!
Delete