Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Dunedin Scrap Camp 2014

For the past three years I have packed up what 
scrap-booking items I can fit in a suitcase and journey
 down to Dunedin  for the annual scrap-booking camp 
hosted by the lovely Naomi Carvell and Carol Rogers.

We meet at Camp Tirohanga in Taieri, Mosgiel on 
Thursday evening at 5pm and scrap-book to our
 hearts content until Sunday lunchtime.

Over the years I have become more confident not 
only in attending camp (with a bunch of women that
 initially were strangers to me, but now I call friends) 
but I have become more confident travelling by air! 

These are some of my pages....
Works in progress...
...and my table/workstation.
 These were taken on my phone so not very good quality, sorry.
Better photos coming soon!

Time: 4 hours (24th April)
14 hours (25th April)
14 hours (26th April)
4 hours (27th April)
Total Hours over weekend = 36 blissful hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment