During the week I continued working on
the Food page. It took me a bit to work out
what I need to "say" but it was quite therapeutic
working on it and I'm pleased to have journalled
a little bit about my eating disorder journey.
I joined to sheets of paper and fold them like
cupboard doors, they open out from the centre.
Wording on the left describes the battle...
..and on the right, are what have got me through.
Colours are a bit wacky sorry but you get the gist...
So, this weeks page theme was "REST" and after
a difficult topic (for me) the previous week, the
thought of thinking about a working on a journal
page about resting was much more "up my alley"
I worked some more on this on Wednesday but yet
to photograph the pages. More pics to come soon...
Then Tuesday Morning with the Casual Clay Group.
I wasn't actually planning on going (as Monday had
messed with my head and I was quite weepy!)
but the ladies there were so nice as encouraging.
One of the potters gave me some of her clay to
experiment with and though everything I tried ended
up a being a disappointment to me I did manage
to be satisfied with this fluted bowl...
One of the others had a nice book about
pottery techniques that I had a look through.
I had a look for it's availability on the internet and though
I can purchase it from Fishpond, it's currently
out-of-stock. It would be a great resource to have.
Time: Art Journalling/
Mixed Media - 7 hours
Pottery - 3 hours







No comments:
Post a Comment