It's been a bit of a artistically frustrating day to.
Got some ideas gelling though so guess that's good.
I've got a thing for Korus.
They are symbolic for new life..
New beginnings...
On one of my recent googling sessions
I came across this
so I cropped it, rotated it
and printed it gray-scale
then traced the shape onto a sheet
of paper and cut it out
...and applied some glimmer mist
but it dried all wrinkly
so it went it the bin
..but back to the words...
I'm wanting to make a label/tag
..trying free-hand lettering
...and stamping
I made a cardboard stencil/mask
..and got side-tracked by the shapes
positive and negative areas
the shadows...
the way it "sprung" up
So...yeah, got a bit side-tracked
but think I made some headway
into exploring ideas and concepts.
Time: 3.5 hours (11 Feb)
(includes 1 hour
editing and uploading pics)











No comments:
Post a Comment