Thursday, 21 February 2013

Getting sorted so I'm organised!

For a long time I have felt in a muddle
and I recognise I function way better 
in an organised environment...
So this is what I've been doing today
Getting Organised!
 This was my children's first school desk.
They are all too big for it now *sniff*
It is on the left on the dining table where
I (usually) sit to do my art work
This was my eldest daughter's desk.
It became Cameron's, when she finished
home-schooling and now that Cam is at
school..it's become MY desk.
My "other" desk...a girl can not have too
many surfaces to do art  LOL!

It's opposite the little desk, on the
right-hand side of the dining room table
so very accessible and handy..

 ..and the table, well...half of it
I've put all my drawings and inspirational
ideas/photos etc into my journal and the
scrapbook on the table is my "new" one...

Resource 4: Drawing For All 
Your Worth #4 (FORM)
 I photographed a vase to draw
..changed it to B/W
I'm now doing some drawing
of it and of my hand.
Be back with some pics later...

Time: 4 hours (Thurs 21 Feb)

No comments:

Post a Comment