I spent the day on Saturday experimenting with a bit of collagraph making
and relief printing plus some art journalling but I was disappointed with the results
as I don't have any printing inks...just acrylic and oil paint.
Twine and corrugated card collagraph
first print
second print
As I said..I wasn't happy with these I had also made a leaf/doily collagraph
but didn't attempt printing from it because of my disappointment with the twine prints.
Instead I worked on some mixed media art journalling instead...
I've used paint on dried leaves rubbing with the back
of a spoon to get an imprint from them
and relief printing plus some art journalling but I was disappointed with the results
as I don't have any printing inks...just acrylic and oil paint.
Twine and corrugated card collagraph
first print
second print
As I said..I wasn't happy with these I had also made a leaf/doily collagraph
but didn't attempt printing from it because of my disappointment with the twine prints.
Instead I worked on some mixed media art journalling instead...
I've used paint on dried leaves rubbing with the back
of a spoon to get an imprint from them
I also have been doing some reading up of print-making techniques.
There is SO MUCH to learn and understand
and getting information overload I think!
There is SO MUCH to learn and understand
and getting information overload I think!
Time: 6 hours (3/4 Nov)






No comments:
Post a Comment