I played a little with my inks today. I printed out a few apple templates from the internet and used a blade to cut them out. I inked up the apple stencil and mask but found the paper stuck/ripped with the doubled sided taped and the blue-tac didn't really work for me either. I decided to just "play" and not get too hung up on the movement of items. I also experimented taking prints from a paper doily, a bit of netting and a leaf..plus took a print from the inked surface which looked kind of cool with the marking made by the rib of the leaf.
apple stencil ..I think this is a stencil?
print from stencil
print from mask?
apple mask ...unfortunately it started to rain and
I had these lying on a flat surface outside to dry..so they got wet!
apple stencil NO.2
the back...
and the stencil print
Print from a doily
and a print from some netting
Print taken from inked sheet of glass with an inked leaf
leaf re-inked and a print taken...it moved while pressing
with a marble rolling pin but I've cut around the leaf as I
quite like the texture and can use it on something else.
A mistake...can't even remember how I did it now
but I really like the effect! I think it's from the inked sheet of glass
after rolling ink over the leaf (that moved while rolling)
..and a ghost print of the above.
apple stencil ..I think this is a stencil?
print from stencil
print from mask?
apple mask ...unfortunately it started to rain and
I had these lying on a flat surface outside to dry..so they got wet!
apple stencil NO.2
the back...
and the stencil print
Print from a doily
and a print from some netting
Print taken from inked sheet of glass with an inked leaf
leaf re-inked and a print taken...it moved while pressing
with a marble rolling pin but I've cut around the leaf as I
quite like the texture and can use it on something else.
A mistake...can't even remember how I did it now
but I really like the effect! I think it's from the inked sheet of glass
after rolling ink over the leaf (that moved while rolling)
..and a ghost print of the above.
Time: 2 hours (13 Nov) plus 1 hour editing/uploading
photos on blog (14 Nov) =3 HOURS
photos on blog (14 Nov) =3 HOURS













No comments:
Post a Comment