My week away may not have resulted
in visually stunning painting or sculptures
and I'm certainly not about to become
the next famous world artist but what has
been peculating inside is quiet reflection
and internal growth. A bit like this...
I finished this just after getting back home.
It's kind of hard to read it but it says
"Rejuvenation - Grow Strong"
Those words came to me after doing a search for
quotes about trees in the winter season.
I feel like that explains "Where I'm at" at the moment,
a kind of "storing up" ..of rejuvenating. Growth.
but not entirely visible. Like a (deciduous) tree in the
winter time. Stark. Leafless but not lifeless.
In my search I came across a couple of images.
I just LOVE this indoor tree and it given me an
idea for a project! So I'm been formulating a brief.
I think this is really cool too.
I've love to know how they made this!
My idea has come about from this library book.
I would like to make a tree using fabric that will
decorate my wall. I rent a villa so I have very BIG
walls LOL! Perfect to "grow" up a tree!
A few other things that inspired me are...
Isn't that the cutest tree! I can't wait to start...
I picked up some tools during the weekend.
Note the 4 in 1 chisel is missing.
My boy used it and hasn't put it back!
Also on my list of things to co...hebel sculpture.
I been reading this book since getting home.
First chapter is about what motivates you.
This is what has been said about it...
Tailor-make a meaningful, rewarding life to your personal specifications...and create a foundation for a success that's strong enough to support your heart's desire. With wisdom and warm reassurance, this step-by-step guide to personal and professional fulfillment teaches you the practical strategies you need to make your dreams possible, reachable and real.
It looks at your gifts and talents, the things that inspire and encourage you but also explores emotions, feeling and fears that hold you back and prevent you from embracing and fulfilling your dreams and desires. I'm really liking this book and recommend to anyone struggling with depression and/or unhappy with where they're at in life. I'm hoping it will help me overcome some of the obstacles I have about my creativity but also build my confidence in myself, in general as a woman.....
Time: 5 hours painting, art journalling,
books, research, tools for sculpture










No comments:
Post a Comment