Saturday, 21 September 2013

Heart Hebel Sculpture

I'm really getting into this whole sculpture craft!
I'm not sure if it's really "me" but I'm getting a lot of
 pleasure experimenting and that's what important.
 My first two hearts...
 Some "found items" - glass beads
 Set into the hebel stone heart. 
Once the "glue" has dried I'll carefully sand it.
Then I went hunting online for candle holder ideas
as I'd like to shape the hebel into a koru candle holder.
 This looks to be wood but I like the idea of 
joining a group together in this way...
 Thumbs up or down??
 Good design and support for a candle.
 Yummy koru!
 More ideas....
 This would be easy to do.
 Love the "cluster"
 So cool..I love the height!
 Very resourceful! I've just purchased a soldiering
 iron so will scout around the second hand stores
 and find so cutlery to experiment with.
 Pretty...I love butterflies..and anything green!
 Cute!
 Awesome..I love this!
 I wouldn't like this in my house but think it's a interesting idea..
Again...a bit creepy but I like the idea of the hand holding the candle.
 Amazing sculptures.......

I will print these picture out to keep in my visual
diary as inspirational ideas or for future reference.

Time: 6 hours
3D sculpture

No comments:

Post a Comment