Ok...so the little green stone didn't work so I cut it
out and took a "slice" off the heart and reshaped it.
I probably used the wrong sort of glue. Maybe?
Oh well...never mind. On to the next piece...
Keeping in theme with my love of Koru's and "New Beginnings"
I drew out a template to fit the piece of stone...traced around it
..and cut off the excess. I'm now working on shaping and
bevelling the top (and hoping it works out how it is in my mind!)
bevelling the top (and hoping it works out how it is in my mind!)
I pick up some books from the Mobile Library Bus
i would love to be able to doodle like this!
And I would LOVE to be able to paint like this..
..and I found a couple of books on
carving a sculpture. Very inspiring!
I found this Greenstone pendant on the internet
Love the design and thinking I might have a go
at making some mini looms and doing some tapestry.
Time: 3 hours (Sculpture)









No comments:
Post a Comment