There's SO MANY amazingly
talented creative people in this world.
Because of technology and
the internet I see it ALL the time.
It's hard not to get discouraged.
Inasmuch, as I'm struggling to find my niche
I'm also stimulated by others creativity
so I feel I'm between a rock
and a hard place, most often.
A bit of assemblage going on here
..and some abstract faces.
Water-colour pencils on paper.
Now to add water!
I been doing more reading too.
Paul Klee intrigues me.
I think it's his keen interest
and connection with nature
that resonates with me.
I'm also inspired by Munch work too.
I love the way he blends his colours
His freedom of application and his expression
of emotion with medium on paper.
I so want that....
Some things that have inspired me...
I think I could enjoy drawing this!
Love the abstract shapes of the three on the right
They are what inspired my abstract faces drawing.
Guess what this is???
The porch roof through
red glass in my back door.
I love "seeing" these things!
Some things that have inspired me...
Love the abstract shapes of the three on the right
They are what inspired my abstract faces drawing.
Guess what this is???
The porch roof through
red glass in my back door.
I love "seeing" these things!
Time: 6 hours
Resource 1,
Painting, Drawing, Reading


No comments:
Post a Comment