Thursday, 25 July 2013

Back into it...finally!

After last weeks enforced rest, 
I'm finally feeling better!
During that time I've been doing lots 
of thinking and reading
and trying to work out how to 
execute the ideas forming
 in my head as a result.
 From this photo I took several copies of my silhouette

 Traced the shaped onto foam
and adhere it to cardboard
and stamped the shape using acrylic paint
Of course nothing quite goes to plan
and I got paint all over the paint
so I'm going to cut around this 
and use it like a collage piece.
These are my cats eyes
 I enlarged it, pixel it and the drew it 
onto an A4 sheet of black paper
I had great plans in my head of using pastels 
but ended up, again disappointed with the mess 
the dust left on the black paper.
 So I thought I'd go back to trying paints
and hope I would make a mess of it
I realise that I'm not being very fair to myself
but can't seem to help it today...
so I'll just go with how it is and hope that 
some where, some way, some how
I'll actually be less fearful
 and more tolerant of my work.

Time: 4 hours 
Resource 1 (24/25 July)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. awww... thank you Leanne {{hugs}} I am struggling so much with my (negative) thoughts at the moment

      Delete