Saturday, 6 July 2013

More drawing and colouring with watercolours...

I've been do a little more drawing and colouring in this week
Can't do much else because of my sore ribs.
I'm quite happy with this pear but can't bring myself to "add water" just yet. How sad am I?? I just don't want to wreck it but I know I have to..no, NEED to push this through....
I don't want to be scared of trying new things
Another drawing inspired by this picture..
Photo of  the water sculpture at the Wellington Waterfront
I like the shapes and think maybe I could "do something" with this.
Maybe an abstract? Not sure, but watch this space...
Love this, too and very inspired by it.
Might use an a catalyst for one of my failed canvases
My sillouette..
thinking of using my facial outline
 for the study of mouths, eyes and profile
(Journey into Painting Exercise 10/11)
I'd like to "try" draw this tree..
..and really like theses little painted stones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment