I added some strong black lines so better define the shapes
and really like how this Acrylic into Oil turned out.
My second page using other objects to apply the acrylic
paint (I used plastic trowel-like tool and my fingers)
I've brushed over the thinned down oil paint (using turps)
but felt it look a little too "friendly" for the stormy ocean
I was trying to portray, so darkened it with a bit more
black/blue hues. It's a bit hard to tell from the photo, though...
Then I splattered it with paint to give a "raining effect"
I am really wanting to add some text to this. Possibly some
freehand cursive but scared of "wrecking it"
While I've been practicing my hand-writing I've been soaking
clay and paper ready for my next experiment with tile-making.
This time I'm going to make some frames so I don't have to
"cut" the edges and end up with a hairy edge!
Time 4 hours (Painting)
No comments:
Post a Comment