I confess to having issues with drawing.
There, I said it.
I like it (to draw, that is) but my inner critic
has a ball at telling me otherwise. "I'm 'No Good',
'Doing it wrong'...'Wasting time' etc etc
But after being away in Hamilton and having a little bit
of time to reflect on things, I'm pulling out the "big guns"
and shooting down anything that would discourage me.
So I'm putting on my "big girl panties' and sharing
my drawings despite what The Nag says about them!
Resource 5: Studying the Masters
Leonardo Da Vinci: Copy one of his drawings
I "warmed up" with some quick sketches of the fetus.
..then spent a half hour working on The Womb drawing.
A close-up photo of my drawing.
I've combined coloured pencil
with lead pencil to add extra tone.
Still Life/Life Drawing Exercises
I'll probably continue to work on this as I feel inspired to...
More pics to come!
Drawing: 6 hours
More pics to come!
Drawing: 6 hours







Well, I think it was worth putting on your big girl panties, they look pretty good.
ReplyDelete