Friday, 2 August 2013

Trying to be positive and keep on keeping on..

I'm trying to be positive and keep going. 
I don't want to give up...or give into the Black Dog of Depression. I want to be happy. Be positive. So I'm going to try and do an art journal page each day and include a positive quote and song lyric or something inspirational. Maybe that will help got these annoying, loud voices, or messages out of my head and out of my heart. It has to be fun. No rules...no expectations. No disappointments.
This has inspired me to do this...
I'm going to "applique" my trees on the "hills
 Background is for my "trees"
..and use the colours in this sunset for my first journal page.
My quote will include lyrics from a song I heard on Life FM this morning.

Time: 6 hours (31 July/1 Aug) 
painting

No comments:

Post a Comment