I feel like I've had a productive few day
getting "things' sorted in my head
but also getting a project completed.
![]() |
| "Be Inspired by Nature" |
I'm really happy how this has turned out.
Love the flow of the hills...
the sassiness of the trees
standing there with their arms in the air
almost like they are in stance a of praise
I also love the colours and
the striking contrast of the red and green.
I'm going to hang this on my wall in the room where I work on my art and crafts (aka. the dinning room) to remind me to BE INSPIRED every day by the colours I see and all the world around me.
The other thing I did was this...
![]() |
| My first "art journal" page for August |
After talking with my counselor on Thursday and discussing all that gets internalized within, I wanted to do a page to remind myself I need to be OK with things that are not OK for me. I get so confused at times..and I want to be OK with where-ever I'm at...hence the words I've stamped on the background I swayed between liking and not liking. man, i frustrate myself sometimes! Oh well, i guess it's all part of my journey.
While surfing the net recently
I came across a few photos I like and am inspired by...
(actually I have HEAPS of things I like!)
..but this is one in particular
I love the wavy lines and colours in both of these
and am thinking of trying some sketching and perhaps using pastels.
I,m thinking maybe I just need to explore
all sorts of things until I find what works best for me.
Time: 7 hours (2/3 Aug)
painting




No comments:
Post a Comment