Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Researching Print-making

Today, I had plans to go into Wellington to check out some of the Art Galleries, but the weather is rather wet and wild so instead I am doing a little online researching of print-making facilities etc to look into visiting when I return to Whangaraei.
 
Basia, the tutor at TLC's print-making course over the weekend suggested I check out http://www.nzprintmakers.com/ and from there I have found there's Te Kowhai Print Trust right under my nose! I am very much looking forward to visiting and have signed up to receive their newsletters by email. It only costs $35 for annual membership so will look into doing that when I get back home.
 
There is also Wharepuke Art Studios in KeriKeri that might be worth making a trip up for, too. I have printed out some information about print-making terms so I can familiarise myself with them.

Researching Time : 2 hours (17 October, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment