A chilly start to the day but looks like it'll be ok once it gets going. I had another late start to the day. I blame it on the clocks changing! It always takes me a few weeks to adjust.....I
have a sewing lesson this afternoon with my adult student Alys and Miss 19 is working tonight so I'll be taxi for her. It's the school holidays
here so I'm going to work on some more art projects this morning. My mentor
is phoning me tomorrow to discuss my progress...I always feel anxious
about this but she's always being really encouraging and gives positive
feedback..so I shouldn't worry (should I Rachel?)
I've been researching (online) Relief Sculpture in Print Making for when I go down to TLC next week for the Weekend Block Print Making course. I have printed out some info and made a list of possible items to purchase and collect from around the house to take with me. will update with some more photos of my visual diary and this morning work later today....
Edited to update> I spent most of the day doing art...
"Self Portrait" using watercolour pencils and black marker pen.
I like how this is turned out but disappointed with my tree painting I worked on in the afternoon...so will try doing it again tomorrow.
My Visual Dairy
Print-Making info
Time: 4 hours (4 October 2012)
Edited to update> I spent most of the day doing art...
"Self Portrait" using watercolour pencils and black marker pen.
I like how this is turned out but disappointed with my tree painting I worked on in the afternoon...so will try doing it again tomorrow.
My Visual Dairy
Print-Making info
Time: 4 hours (4 October 2012)




No comments:
Post a Comment