Friday, 24 August 2012

Resource #2 more finger painting

Thursday 23rd Aug: After a good and encouraging chat on the phone to Rachel, my mentor and booking a spot for a few of the Term 4 Weekend Classes I pulled out a few more sheets of paper and worked on some more backgrounds...Sarah joined me in painting with her fingers too. We had so much fun together and it was neat to see her inspired by what I was doing!
Time: 1 hour (23 Aug 2012)

Friday 24th: I checked my email and see I have been booked for a couple of the weekend classes I'm interested in attending next term. One is the Stencils, Masks and Relief Sculpture in Print which is on Sat 13th and Sunday 14th October...and the other is Encaustic Painting with beeswax and pigment...but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do both. I'm very excited about having a wee bit of a break away and know that it'll do me good.

While I was out walking Kaeli (our puppy) this morning, I saw some large leaves I thought would be cool to try and draw/paint. So I went back home and got my camera...
 
 


The photos below have been edited with an ACDsee Photo programme
 I am going to have a go at drawing and painting these!

Time: 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment