I've been working on more collages..both yesterday and today.
Sarah (16) was so inspired she asked if she could join me.
She didn't finished hers... and my second collage attempt ended in the bin,
but it was very companionable working together at the table.
This is my third attempt...
I think I'm over-thinking the whole process...
Time = 5 hours (Friday 3 August, 2012)
Saturday...I'm feeling a bit discouraged.
Last night I removed all art inspired blog links from my Hearts 'Crafts
Blog as looking at what others do, just depresses me now and I feel it's inhibiting my artist freedom. So I stared at my blank page for a while
willing the "child in me" to "come out and play"...
This is what I did..
...and while i was doing that, I was thinking on the next one...
and I've just finished another but I keep getting flash glare
(it's night time now) so will take a photo tomorrow morning...
this the 5th collage...
Total time today = 7 & 1/2 hours (4th August 2012)
(it's night time now) so will take a photo tomorrow morning...
this the 5th collage...
Total time today = 7 & 1/2 hours (4th August 2012)




No comments:
Post a Comment