Wednesday, 18 July 2012

My Travelling Egg Project - An Update and feedback

Sadly, my egg didn't make it to my mentor in Takaka, Nelson in one piece. It arrived scrambled... oh well. I'm glad I took lots of photos. It did have to travel a loooong way and probably had something really heavy sitting on it. Rachel phoned yesterday to give me a bit of feedback. At first I was a little worried about what she might say...but her comments were really encouraging and positive...that I'm progressing well, and did a great job on the colour analogues and my TEP...even though it broke.

These a few pages from my visual art diary that I worked on last week
 Kaeli's feet...getting a bit better
..I've enjoyed drawing her features much more than my attempts at drawing humans so think I'll will stick to animals for the time being. 

One of the things I've always wanted to draw are plants/flowers/trees etc....so maybe that is something I can work towards doing.
The Warehouse Stationery had a sale on canvases..60% off ...so I've picked up several of the smaller ones to have a play with for my next project. I'm very excited about it too....

Off to watch Resource #2 DVD now...

No comments:

Post a Comment