Sunday, 26 May 2019

Module 1: Process: Week 2 (6 May)

Week 2 (Week beginning 6 May)


Readings -


Lectures -

Mentor Discussions -

Group Discussions -

Research (Theoretical) -

Research (Practical) -

I went to library in search of support resource info. I came home with a stack of inspiring books but was told I need to stick with the TLC Resource book so I don't get confused.
 A bit late for that I think!!
 I was asked to pin my heated plastics on the wall. Silly me thought they "got lost" on the white wall and so I pinned them onto wooden panelling. I was asked to pin the "holey one" to the white wall and Peter and John discussed how colour, shade and tone advances and recedes.
 My eyes struggle a little with perception and spatial as I has Amblyopia.
 and so have "poor visual acuity, limited stereoscopic depth perception and usually have difficulty seeing the three-dimensional images in hidden stereoscopic displays such as autostereograms."

I got enthusiastic about engaging with clay as a material. I'm not sure I'm "doing this right" but I enjoyed slowing down the process of constructing something and just observing the nature of the organic matter.
 Note: the photobomber - she was very interested in the clay too!
Who knew you could GRATE clay??
 Then I got carried away with editing, rotating and flipping images!





No comments:

Post a Comment