Yesterday, while Miss 17 cooked dinner
I made a start on "exploring emotions" using pastels
This one is HOT
...and this one, COLD
TRANQUIL...
PASSION...
..and ANGER.
I really enjoyed doing this and
exploring feelings with different colours.
I've also did a bit of googling online for inspiration
for my masks and these are some of the ideas I like...
Love the wintery barrenness
More wintery themes
Ideas for spring...
..love the fresh colours
..and the vitality
Summer - beach
...love the texture
..and the autumn hues
Cool idea for leaves, maybe...
I like the idea of using a frame
to display the masks
..and like the wording
on one side of the "face"
My attempt at painting two of the masks
Time: 6 hours (May 8/9)
DFAYW#7, Emotions/Feelings with Pastels
Masks, Painting, Four Seasons Art Inspiration online
More wintery themes
Ideas for spring...
..love the fresh colours
..and the vitality
Summer - beach
...love the texture
..and the autumn hues
Cool idea for leaves, maybe...
I like the idea of using a frame
to display the masks
..and like the wording
on one side of the "face"
My attempt at painting two of the masks
Time: 6 hours (May 8/9)
DFAYW#7, Emotions/Feelings with Pastels
Masks, Painting, Four Seasons Art Inspiration online










.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment