My Brief for "New Beginnings" Canvas
- Experiment using mixed media on a canvas
- New product to try: Gesso
- Incorporate materials and techniques I used for my Travelling Egg Project: fabric, ribbon, polyester batting (maybe?) stamping with ink, Plaster of Paris (maybe?) hessian, paper mache, paint, sewing, card/paper
- use quotes about New Beginnings found while brain-storming and researching for my Travelling Egg Project
My Research: I spent a couple of hours yesterday researching mixed media techniques and applying/using other mediums, like gesso and plaster of paris.
I printed out some information from a couple of websites that I will put in my visual diary for reference. I also printed out a few images that I like for
varying reasons and will include them in my visual diary for inspirational purposes.
I printed out some information from a couple of websites that I will put in my visual diary for reference. I also printed out a few images that I like for
varying reasons and will include them in my visual diary for inspirational purposes.
While researching I came across a website that I am interested
in experimenting with for the future about Image Transfer Techniques
Seeing the HUGE numbers of artwork out there on the internet
left me feeling a bit like a little fish in a giant ocean!
There is such creative amazingness out there but I shouldn't
let that stop me from exploring who I am artistically.....
Time: 2 hours (4th September, 2012)
No comments:
Post a Comment