Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Out and about with my camera..

This morning I went out walking with my camera...

 
I love how the sun is shining through the trees...and the contrast of the dark foreground againt the lighter background. Love the composition too...
My "favourite" tree is in leaf! How have I missed this 
every morning I've walked past it??
Love the depth of field in this one...
 Loving these lily pics. I am going to try drawing these..
I took a number of photosfrom different angles 
so as to have plenty of choice
A couple of B/W photos with some editing (below)


Time: 2 hours (Wednesday 12 September 2012)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Juls...these pictures are beautiful! Good job!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures - funnily enough I was standing admiring that oak tree just past (or before) New World only a couple of hours ago.

    ReplyDelete