November 2016 - week 4 creativity
(21st - 27th Nov)

My plan for the week.
Roses from my garden

..become petals for my "Rose Petal Soap
The beetroot dye experiment on core wool
The colour reminds me off candyfloss.
We have had some beautiful weather here...
outside in the fresh air and sunlight.
My tramp is the perfect drying space.
Straight "off the press"
Wurtle was my companion for the day. He's making use off the bath
(until I can replace the broken stand my BIL made for it)
Almost dry! I'm hoping to gets LOTS of paper made this
summer as it takes SO long to dry in the cooler months.
Books I picked up from the library - the challenge
is getting the time to read, too much to do
(but I love reading - and learning)
Ricky - painting his planter box - it's almost finished!
As well as having Ricky this week for craft time I had his
twin sister Melanie (left) and cousin, Sarah visiting from
Australia working on a Christmas decoration for their mum.
I got Ricky and Sarah (my daughter, who happened to be
home) painting a birdhouse for me. Sarah used to do cooking
with Ricky once a week but had to stop when she started
her nannying job so it was nice for him to see her.
Ricky working on the Christmas decoration with his sister.
I just need to work out my hours now.
My plan for the week.
Roses from my garden
..become petals for my "Rose Petal Soap
The beetroot dye experiment on core wool
The colour reminds me off candyfloss.
We have had some beautiful weather here...
..perfect for making paper!
I recycle the laundry water for my paper making.
Processing the cooked fibres.
I'm loving the efficiently of my new insinkerator - now that I know how to work it!
(after the first use it stopped working but turns out an allen key gets in going again)
Making paper is so soothing - and lovely workingoutside in the fresh air and sunlight.
My tramp is the perfect drying space.
Straight "off the press"
Wurtle was my companion for the day. He's making use off the bath
(until I can replace the broken stand my BIL made for it)
Almost dry! I'm hoping to gets LOTS of paper made this
summer as it takes SO long to dry in the cooler months.
Books I picked up from the library - the challenge
is getting the time to read, too much to do
(but I love reading - and learning)
Ricky - painting his planter box - it's almost finished!
As well as having Ricky this week for craft time I had his
twin sister Melanie (left) and cousin, Sarah visiting from
Australia working on a Christmas decoration for their mum.
I got Ricky and Sarah (my daughter, who happened to be
home) painting a birdhouse for me. Sarah used to do cooking
with Ricky once a week but had to stop when she started
her nannying job so it was nice for him to see her.
Ricky working on the Christmas decoration with his sister.
I bought a pool using funds from the market. Cam and Sarah went
and got it and Cam put it. They see summer swimming -
I see a large paper making bath for making my wearable book!!
Ricky's sister gave me this hand-painted stone for my birthday.
I think he's found his calling in life!
Off course no sooner than I've gone to get my camera
when the picture gets photo-bombed hehe!
I just need to work out my hours now.
No comments:
Post a Comment