Tuesday, 15 November 2016

November 2016 - Week 1 creativity

WEEK 1: November 2016 
(week commencing 31st October
to 6th November )

Photography - Tree Bark (textures)































I love this cat lol!

Photography - 2 hours (includes editing)

Ricky time - encouraging others
Ricky and I are still working on creating
 a planter box for his Mum. We have almost 
finished it though - it just needs painting.

Teaching/Encouraging - 2.5 hours

Pottery

 Another soap dish - still trying to get the
 size right as the clay shrinks as it dries.
Playing with the idea of a mosaic - first time
doing this, not sure where I'm going or how
to do it but experimenting all the same.

Pottery: 3 hours

Artisan's Market
For the first time in many years I did a market. 
It was terrifying! My anxiety got really bad.
I almost didn't do it - but for the support of 
some of the other marketeers.


I didn't get any photos of my stall (too stressed!)
and I'm not sure if I'll do another. I've booked
 a space for alternating Saturday's (as I work at
The Bach every other) I'm not sure if I'll be
 able to cope in December as we are really
busy then...but we'll see. I still have labeled
stocks (slightly differently from the soap in
The Bach) so could do one more...again,
we'll see!

Markets: 10 hours (includes prep-time)

No comments:

Post a Comment