Thursday, 31 July 2014

Second (part-time) Diploma year

I started the second year of
 Art and Creativity Diploma
on Monday 28th July.
WHOOP WHOOP!
I feel great after a wee break
to charge my batteries *smiles*

 I went to Creative Art Journalling 
with Jane Cunningham at the Quarry
Art Centre from 9.30 am-12.30 pm.
Our prompt was "Bridge of Light" 
and after talking a little about what this 
meant for each one of us we went
to work on our individual pages.
This weeks technique shown by
Jane, was spritzed water colour
 paint over Gesso. I'm really happy
 with this so far will add
some journalling over the week.

Tuesday was Weaving. I took my
 Rigid Heddle Loom I purchased 
\off Trade Me to warp up.
Now to get all those warps
 threaded through the heddles.
I'm also really excited as I have
 been offered a 4-shaft floor loom!!
I'm going to have a look at it next
week and will take some photos of it.

Art Journalling - 3 hours
Weaving - 3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment