While I was down in Wellington I took a LOT of photos. I had some happy and not-so-happy results.
I've spent many hours arranging them into series for viewing.
"Trees at TLC"
Consider a tree for a moment. As beautiful as trees are to look at, we don't see what goes on underground - as they grow roots. Trees must develop deep roots in order to grow strong and produce their beauty. But we don't see the roots. We just see and enjoy the beauty. In much the same way, what goes on inside of us is like the roots of a tree. ~Joyce Meyer
"PUNGA"
"MANHOLE"
"BARBED WIRE"
"LIFE & TIMES OF A DRAIN-PIPE"
"Gateway to TLC"
"PERPENDICULAR"
"WELLINGTON NIGHT-LIFE"
The last series are my "Really Bad Moon Pics"
I am really ashamed of them and ashamed that after all this time I STILL haven't learned how to fully use my DSLR. I have some mental blocks when it come to reading information and processing it in y head. I am now wishing I'd attend a photography workshop at TLC. Being "there, on-site" would have probably really have helped.
I love the dancing light patterns though, kinda of reminds me saxophones...and seahorse!
NB:I have since learned that ORA on the TLC website has online tutoring that I can refer to help me which may be useful for the future. I've only got one more month of my study left and I've been shedding a few tears. I can't imaging not having the creative support when I have finished though I do plan on applying for a scholarship in October to do Level 7 Advanced so may well be back :o)
Photographing/editing (sorting into series): 20 hours













No comments:
Post a Comment